28.2.10

Mid-Century Modernism on Film

For those of you lucky enough to have traveled to Palm Springs for the annual Modernism Week, congratulations!  Since I was trapped by snow and work, I could only wish that I could have been there.  Perhaps, next year!  In the meantime I eagerly anticipate the following Design Onscreen films titled Desert Utopia: Mid-Century Architecture in Palm Springs, and William Krisel, Architect  when both are available for viewing in a theater nearby and on DVD.


Desert Utopia: Mid-Century Architecture in Palm Springs from Design Onscreen on Vimeo.


William Krisel, Architect from Design Onscreen on Vimeo.

Design Onscreen premiered various films during the annual celebration.  Visit Design Onscreen for more information on their films.

1 comment:

  1. This post totally resonates with me -- I grew up near and in Palm Springs and remember those buildings when they were new. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete